När livet boxas hårt med dig, lyssna på vad du behöver



Hello, 

My name is Rubberband
You may use me
To hold yourself together

It´s all right
Let me take care of your papers, life and worries
When it´s done, you may snap me away

Or use me... again... use me... over and over again...
And again
Use me...

Maybe for some years
As long as I do my part
I will hold your fear, pain and lost pieces together
But to many times you will stretch me to far
Over and over again...

You will make jokes with me, play with me between your fingers
Stretch me again
I get crackles in my heart and soul
But still...
One day
You will throw me away
I am no longer for use
My flexibility is not there anymore

But if you can´t find another
Maybe you will tie my ends together
To use me one more time

Again...
And again...

Use me again
Use me until the day I break
Until you find another rubberband to use


Kommentarer